|Last Updated: 2013-01-24 |
P.O. Box 6930 Harare, Zimbabwe,
Harare, , ZIMBABWE
|Phone: ||+263 773 412 410 |
|Fax: ||+263 733 945971 (cel|
|General Information: ||1. To spread the book of Allah with proper recitation (Tajweed) and memorization among the Muslims of Zimbabwe and facilitate the learning process with all possible means.|
2. To prepare an excellent group of Huffaz who can fill the void of teachers and Imams in Zimbabwe.
3. To help the muslims who do not speak Arabic to perfect their recitation and pronunciation of the Book of Allah
4. The establishment of Qura’nic circles in different Masaajid (mosques) and the assignment of a mentor from the Foundation to overlook them.
5. Providing special references material that facilitates proper recitation of the Holy Qur’an to non-Arabic speakers.
6. The printing, publishing and distribution of material relating to the book of Allah.
7. The facilitation of audio-visual aids that help in proper pronunciation of the Holy Qur’an.
8. The organization of Qura’nic and Educational contests and setting aside valuable prizes for the contests.
|Activities 1:|| 10am-1pm: Sunday,Arabic,|
|Activities 2:|| maghrib-Eisha: Daily,Hifz,|
|Activities 3:|| Zuhr-Asr: Sat,hifz,|
|General Activities:||Teaching the Arabic language effectively to nonspeakers|
|Prayer Times | Update it! || |