|Last Updated: 2015-04-08 |
1608 Como Ave.,
Saint Paul, MN 55108, USA
|Directions: ||Right across from the south side of the MN State Fair grounds.|
|General Information: ||Masjid At-Taqwa was the first Masjid in Saint Paul! In 2013 Masjid At-Taqwa moved to their new permanent location on Como Ave. Prior to this we had relocated in 2009 to the University Ave. Location and prior to that we had a location on Snelling Ave. near Hamline University as well as a few other leased locations near the Downtown St. Paul/Midway areas.|
The Masjid currently provides the following services:
1. Friday (Jummah)Prayer service.
2. Open for the 5 daily prayers.
3. Taraweeh Services and Iftars during Ramadan
4. Eid services and community events
5. Participation in Friday Night Live(FNL)Youth Program
6. Men and Women's Halaqa and Usra Programs
Programs the Masjid is preparing to run in the near future:
1. Islamic Weekend School for Children.
2. Food Shelf
3. Legal assistance services.
4. Family and Youth Counseling.
... and more to come in the future, insha'Allah
|Prayer Times | Local Weather! | Direction Map | Update it! ||
Monthly Prayer Times|
Qiblah Direction: 43.970036
(From North Clockwise)