SEROWE ISLAMIC CENTER AND MOSQUE
Insert your coordinates
Improve your location’s accuracy
Sometimes we might have trouble finding where you are located. Having your current location will help us to get you more accurate prayer times and nearby Islamic places. Here are some things you can do to help fix the problem.
- In the top right, click More
- Click Settings and then Show advanced settings.
- In the "Privacy" section, click Content settings.
- In the dialog that appears, scroll down to the "Location" section. Select one of these permissions:
- Allow all sites to track your physical location: Select this option to let all sites automatically see your location.
- Ask when a site tries to track your physical location: Select this option if you want Google Chrome to alert you whenever a site wants to see your location.
- Do not allow any site to track your physical location: Select this option if don't want any sites to see your location.
- Click Done.
- Open System Preferences and then Security & Privacy Preferences and then Privacy and then Location Services.
- To allow for changes, click the lock in the bottom left.
- Check "Enable Location Services."
- Turn on location
- On your phone or tablet, open the Settings app.
- Tap Location.
- At the top, switch location on.
- Tap Mode and then High accuracy.
- Open Chrome
- In the top right, tap More
- Tap Settings.
- Under "Advanced", tap Site Settings
- Tap Location. If you see a toggle, make sure it turned on and blue.
- If you see "Location access is turned off for this device," tap the blue words > on the next Settings screen, tap the toggle to turn on location access.
- If you see "blocked" under "Location," tap Blocked > tap IslamicFinder > Clear & reset.
- Open IslamicFinder in your mobile browser and refresh the web page
- Turn on location
- Open Settings app.
- Tap Privacy > Location Services > Safari Websites.
- Under "Allow Location Access," tap While Using the app.
- Give current location access on your browser
If you are using a browser other than Safari, visit your browser's
help center by visiting their website.
- Open settings app.
- Tap General > Reset.
- Tap Reset Location & Privacy.
- If prompted, enter your passcode.
- You will see a message that says "This will reset your location and privacy settings to factory defaults." Tap Reset Settings.
- Open Safari
- Go to IslamicFinder
- To give Safari access to your location, tap Allow or OK
- To give IslamicFinder access to your location, tap OK